published Thursday, April 12, 2012
Proposed by Velux window-dome flat roof ensures the amount of natural light in homes with flat roofs. With a contoured profile, it fits discreetly on the roof and in the most contemporary interiors
minimal. Available in fixed version or with remote electric opening system, it also allows fresh air in living spaces.
In motorized version, the engine is fully concealed and receives a rebate interior trim for a perfect finish. Thanks to its thermal and acoustic performance, the dome window also ensure occupant comfort in living spaces.
Usable or renovation, the dome-window may land on flat roofs or low slope (0 ° to 15 °). The dome-window can be optionally equipped with a sun blind or a pleated blind, both remotely.
Download the data sheet & nbsp;
To learn more, visit the website Toitsplats.com
- Excellent natural illumination: 70% light transmission in clear
- Natural ventilation remotely programmable and integrated rain sensor with electric dome window
- Depreciation of impact noise from the rain under the alarm threshold of 50 dB of a sleeping person
- Insulation reinforced in winter: Uw = 1.4 W / m²K (EN ISO 12567.2)
- Security and resistance reinforced: 1200 Joules protection, laminated glass (EN 12600) and burglary resistance class 2 (pr NF EN ISO 1627)
Photo credits: Michel Roy / Stéphane De Boudemange - Waterfall Audiovisual